Thursday, October 1, 2009

Double in a Day?

Ok! I've posted once today already but im just so bored right now. Its 11:25pm and all my friends are sleeping or at least packing their bags for school tmr. My brother is a little bit Coo-koo~~~ right now so i have nobody to talk to. I was gonna have supper.. and I still am but its only 11:26pm and im saving my appetite till 1 or 2 in the morning. Is it me or am i kinda missin Aus.. Nah its gotta be wrong. Having soO much fun here, I dont wanna go back at least for now.
Ooh. I just remembered something. I haven't talked to a special someone for 2 days and im missin'her~!

Belinda! If you see this
You better c'm back to Aus soon or else!
Theres nothing i can do but I will kick
Your ass if you delay any longer!!


This post is going to be extra long. So get prepared or exit now.
" NONO!! Dont exit" Keep reading
♥♥
♥♥♥
♥♥♥♥
♥♥♥♥♥
♥♥♥♥♥♥
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
♥♥ Full Of Love♥♥
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
♥♥Full of kisses♥♥♥♥♥
Just 4 you all!♥♥♥♥
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
♥♥♥♥♥L.O.V.E
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Pr3Par3/
♥♥♥♥♥
♥♥♥
♥♥


My brother just told me he couldn't be bothered going down to eat supper anymore. ._0
Honestly. What the f...??
Anyways

♥♥ For now is love♥♥
quote- If I has to choose between loving you, and breathing. I would use my last breath to say I LOVE YOU.

xoxo-
The lil muffin.

No comments:

Post a Comment